Home » At the Airport
At the Airport
- Check-in counters open 2 hours prior to flight departure, you are expected to check in at least 1 hour prior to flight departure. Check-in is closed 30 minutes prior to flight departure.
- We allow you to bring 1 piece of uncheck baggage only into the cabin, with dimension (L=56cm W=23cm H=36cm) and a maximum weight of 5kgs. Violation of this rule will potentially disturb your travelling and inconvenience for other passengers. Our officers are not entitled to despatch your baggage if excess baggage is not paid on the spot.
- You should be in waiting room at least 30 minutes prior to flight departure. If you do not show until final call, we will close the boarding process and you miss your flight.
- If you are a transit passenger, contact our officers to get a transit card. We encourage you to directly enter into waiting room and not to exit from passenger area of the airport. late to show up while boarding will make you to miss your flight. We are not responsible for the miss of your flight.
- Prepare your baggage tag, our staff will check suitability of your baggage tag.
- If you get problem with your baggage, please contact our staff or report to Loss & Found unit at the airport. We can not accept complaints after leaving the airport.