Home » Baggage
- Each passanger is entitled to free checked baggage as follows :
- Jet aircraft :
- Business class (C) : 30 Kg
- Premium class (I) : 25 kg.
- Economy class (Y) : 20 kg.
- Propeller aircraft (50 seaters) : 15 kg
- Propeller II (20 seaters) : 10 kg
- Jet aircraft :
- Excess baggage charge will be applied if exceeds a predetermined limit.
Each passanger is allowed to bring 1(one) cabin baggage (unchecked baggage) by size of height 56cm, width 23cm, and long 36cm; and can be stored under a seat or cabin baggage with a maximum weight of 5kg and the responsibility of the passanger concerned .
- Passanger/owner pays a full responsibility of his/her baggage. the carrier is not responsible for any condition due to lost or damaged baggage, unless the passanger/owner can provide any proven evidence that the loss is the carrier's fault .
- Carrier is not responsible for any loss of valuables such as money, jewelry, important documents, electronic goods( mobile phones, cameras, computers, etc.) when transported aboard. The carrier is also not responsible for any damage in fragile/decayed goods and live animal when transported as baggage.
- All compesation claimed, must be proven by the amount of loss suffered. Compesation for loss or damage of luggage set is limited in the range of IDR200.000 up to IDR4.000.000 (ref. PM No. 77 of 2011)
- Damaged/delayed/lost baggage should be reported when passanger/owner claiming baggage by filing a claim form for missing items (PIR) which is should be submitted at maximum time of 14 days of reporting.
- Check-in officers have the right to refuse a baggage whenever it can be damaged due to improper packing or luggage are not locked properly. Carrier is not responsible if there is a change in flight schedule when using other airlines.
- For safety reasons, dangerous goods such as gas/flammable objects, poison, rusty/acid base and wet battries, bacteria, virus, explosive material, fire equipment, beacon, radio active/any materials containing oxidation or other dangerous items are prohibited to be on boarded as baggage.