Online Booking Guide
We have provided a various tools to book and purchase our flight easily and comfortable. You can book our flight through our 24 Hour Call Center, our Ticketing Office in your town, nearest Travel agent or through an online booking at www.merpati.co.id.
To make a booking online through www.merpati.co.id, follow these steps :
Open www.merpati.co.id, input travel plans and passenger’s information into the booking box. The System will lead you to complete booking process as well as complete ticketing.
You can opt for booking only or purchase the ticket immediately. If you opt for booking only, the system will issue a booking code and 13 digit payment code. Booking code and payment code needed to make the payment process.
Please note :
- Make sure your travel plans due to changes in your booking after the payment is not allowed
- Online booking can only be made at least 24 hours before flight departure
- Maximum number of passengers in one booking are 5 persons.
- Passenger with infant shall make a reservation through the Call Center or our Ticketing Office
- Age of children: 2 years old - 12 years old
- Age of infant: 0-2 years old
- Fill out the booking form completely and correctly to enable us to contact you.
You can make payment through our Ticketing Office, Internet Banking, ATM or Credit Card online (Visa and Mastercard). Click on your selected payment method below for guidance.
Internet Banking : Bank Mandiri, KlikBCA, CIMB Clicks, OCBC NISP, KlikPay BCA
ATM: Bank Mandiri, OCBC NISP, BRI
Credit card: Visa / Mastercard
If you pay through the ATM, payment slip is valid evidence. Keep it for future necessary.
- After payment, you will receive an e-ticket through your email address which you submitted when make a booking.
If you do not find the e-ticket in your inbox, check the folder "SPAM" and'' BULK'' in your email. If it still does not find the ticket, please contact our Call Center, Call Center staff will send your e-tickets via email. Print the e-ticket and take it while you travelling. You have to show your printed e-ticket when entering passenger area at the airport and upon check-in.
For your convenience, we recommend you to always confirm your transaction through our Call Center.